|Nominal rotational speed||1800 rpm|
|Displacement||12.7 m3h-1 / 7.5 ft3min-1|
|Peak pumping speed||11.4 m3h-1 / 6.7 ft3min-1|
|Ultimate vacuum (total pressure)||0.007 mbar / 0.005 Torr|
|Minimum standby rotational speed||1200 rpm|
|Speed control resolution (percentage of full rotation speed)||1%|
|Pumping speed at minimum rotational speed||7.5|
|Maximum continuous inlet pressure||200 mbar|
|Motor power 1-ph||280 W|
|Power connector 1-ph||IEC EN60320 C13|
|Recommended fuse||10A, 250Vac rms|
|Weight||25.8 kg / 57 lb|
|Noise level||52 dB(A)|
|Vibration at inlet flange||< 4.5 mms-1 (rms)|
|Leak tightness (static)||< 1×10-6 mbar ls-1|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 40 °C / 41 to 104 °F|
• Backing turbomolecular pumps
• Chamber evacuation
• Chemical applications including gel dryers and solvent recovery
• Electron microscopy
• High energy physics
• Mass spectrometry
Features and Benefits
Bearing shield ensures separation between process gases and bearing lubrication to ensure clean vacuum and no possibility of contamination to lubrication from process gases, which prolongs bearing life.
- Advanced scroll-form and tip-seal technologies – deliver best‑in-class vacuum performance and unrivalled ultimate vacuum levels.
- Unique tip seal design – significantly reduces wear to minimise maintenance and extend service life.
- Quiet operation – with typical noise during operation < 52 dB(A) for minimal environmental impact.
- Advanced interface – providing a variety of traditional and analogue and digital control methods enabling remote control/monitoring via RS232 or RS485.
- Integrated smart drive – with auto sensing input delivers optimised pumping performance globally.
- Pump range – includes 6, 10, 15 and 20 m3h-1